We dropped by McKinley Hill the other day and the brief stroll under a blazing hot Sunday afternoon warranted a short trip to cool down at Tsokonut!
I was not able to take a photo of the facade but here is a good alternative to it:
It’s like a hall of your burger dreams, right? Burgerlandia!
More of welcome to your demise — death by cholesterol.
Please pardon the bad lighting.
There was left over fettuccine pasta in the fridge from the other night’s pesto delight (courtesy of my brother’s girlfriend) so I decided to grab some pantry ingredients, toss everything together to create this simple, easy and yummy dish.
- Fettuccine pasta
- Chicken thigh fillet, quartered
- Bell pepper
- Olive oil
- All purpose cream
- Half cup of water
- Salt and pepper
- Heat the pan, pour in two tablespoons of olive oil.
- Saute onion, then garlic.
- Add in the quartered fillet. Cook for about 10 minutes.
- Add the red bell pepper.
- Season with a bit of salt and pepper.
- Pour the all purpose cream plus half cup of water.
- Season properly and simmer for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Toss in in the pasta.
- Serve with bread.